Define your SEO strategy
Get better search results for users with search engine optimisation (SEO). Optimise content to make it easy for people to find the information they're looking for via search engines.
Why do SEO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) helps direct the right users to the relevant content on your website. This creates a better user experience and a better source of online traffic.
- Learn about SEO termsUnderstand the definitions, acronyms and concepts used in SEO before you apply methods and techniques.
- Improve on-page SEOUse proven SEO techniques to gain better search results. This helps users find the right information.
- Improve off-page SEOUse link building to give your content more authority. This helps users trust your content.
Content strategy output
What you'll get
- An understanding of SEO techniques
- Better search results for users
- Better quality traffic to your website
What to do
Add to Part 10 in the Content Strategy Template
Set the foundations phase
Set the foundations